Share »


Maralinga-Tjarutja LogoUnder the MT Lands Rights Act 1984, an Entry Permit authorises the holder(s) to enter Maralinga Tjarutja lands and join the Maralinga Tours.

Note: Access between Emu Junction and Maralinga Village is NOT permitted.
Travellers seeking Transit Permits through the Mamungari Conservation Park should contact Maralinga Tjarutja in Ceduna.

Booking Form

Please choose the date on the calendar below and select from drive-in or fly-in tours.

If you have any strife booking please email and Tim will help you sort it out.

Prices are per person, lower price in the range is for groups of 10 or more. Limited to 24 seats per tour.

*Please note: Accommodation or Fly-in tours will not be available from 2nd June until 10th July. (the "Fly-in Tour" link below will jump to 11th July as a result)

Searching Availability...